Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryon!

Just for fun, here is an old picture of Bryon me taken at Cape Cod 10 years ago, after we had been married 2 years!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my sweet husband turns 37 today! Thomas is very excited about this since Shaun Alexander's jersey number is 37!

Bryon has been in my life for 15 years, and he continues to be the most joyful person I know. Bryon exudes energy, happiness, and love from his pores. He works so hard, and NEVER complains. He is never too tired to play with the kids. I know I am very loved. Life wouldn't be nearly as fun without Bryon in it!

I love you, Briney Boo!

6 comments:

Page said...

Aw, happy birthday to Bryon! That photo is great! Here's to many many more!

Meredith said...

You guys look so young! Happy Birthday!

SG said...

Bryon is a great guy1 I can not count the Saturday mornings I have seen him at Shipley's with all three kids or the Sunday afternoons I have seen him at HEB working his way down a list with all 3 in tow! You are a blessed woman! Happy Birthday Bryon!

lauren said...

Happy Birthday, B-man! We all love you so much!

lauren said...

Happy Birthday, B-man! We all love you so much!

Prince Edward said...

We love Bryon here at our house too! We put his card in the mail yesterday so it might be a little late in getting to him.

Hope he enjoys his special day!