Thursday, April 24, 2008

A day at the zoo!



What a fun day! Thomas has been so excited about his field trip to the zoo for days. He couldn't get ready fast enough this morning and was particularly excited about traveling on a bus for the first time.

I enjoyed hanging out with other mothers from our class, and just hanging out with my little T. This doesn't happen nearly as much since school started, and I love watching him interact with his friends, but also love on me! More pictures from the day are in our Family Pictures on the right.

Matthew got to be librarian for the day today. He earned enough AR points to spend the day helping out in the library. What a special day for both boys!

2 comments:

SG said...

Our Zoo day is next Wednesday. What a fun day! I really love kindergarten and am a little sad to see this year coming to an end for these boys!

Mommy of Boys said...

Philip's entire school is going to Birmingham Zoo next Wednesday...I think I'm more excited than he is!