Tagged by Karen:
What I was doing 10 years ago:
*Finishing up my externship for my masters in Speech Pathology- getting ready to graduate!
*Looking for a job.
*Enjoying being a young married.
*Loving being the mother of two large Labrador Retreivers.
*Teaching preschoolers at church.
Five things on my to do list for today:
- Get the boys to their soccer games.
- Get Matthew to piano ensemble practice.
- Help Mom with a baby shower
- Have the family over for birthday celebration.
- Cook for our potluck at church tomorrow.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy a beautiful ranch.
- Pay off the houses of my loved ones.
- Set up a foundation to help others.
- Find people in need and secretly help them out.
- Travel the world.
Three of my bad habits:
- Throwing away everything.
- Saying yes to too many things.
- Worrying
Five places I have lived:
- Waco, TX
- Abilene, TX
- Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
- Northport, Alabama
- Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Five jobs I have had:
- Bagger/Cashier at HEB
- Photo lab person at HEB
- Jan's Perfect Presents
- Speech Therapist
- Domestic Engineer
I tag anyone who wants to do this!

3 comments:
Okay, several questions...
*What is an externship? Like an internship?
*What happened to the Labradors? Would you ever have another one? A. is begging for a dog! HA! Like that will ever happen!
*The potluck was great! Who made the baked beans w/ the crunchy stuff on top? I loved it... so I assume you made it!
Sorry I wrote a book on your blog!
Carol-
1. My program called it an externship. I worked at Providence under supervision my last semester of graduate school. I guess it's pretty much an internship!
2. My big, beautiful black lab was killed on Hewitt Dr. We had just moved to our old house, and Angus got out, we think to get back to our old house, and was hit. It was one of the worst things that ever happened in my life.
After Matthew was born, Maggie, our yellow lab, became a dog and not a baby. A fire house was built near us and she was deathly afraid of sirens. She howled all night long which didn't bode well for her, since I was also up all night long with baby Matthew (who didn't sleep through the night until he was 9 months old.) She found a nice home in the country! I loved those dogs so much, but don't think I will ever own another animal.
3. Yes, I made those beans! I will give you the recipe. The crunchy stuff was french fried onions. The potluck was so much fun, I agree!
Sorry to write a book in response to your comment! ;) Next time just call me! Ha!
Calling would be easier, but then my kids would hear my voice and hunt me down!
cp
Post a Comment