Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh, my...

Throughout Matthew's life, I have often walked into a room and found him getting into mischief.
Why should today be any different?
"Matthew, what are you doing?"
"I am trying to look like Josh Beckett."
"Who is that?"
"The pitcher for the Boston Red Sox. He has a thin goatee like I am going to have one day."
(I guess Matthew has yet to hear my strict "no thin goatee policy".)
"Matthew, you have no facial hair. I don't think shaving will help!"
"Well, I am going to practice. I'll get a beard when I hit puberty which I can't WAIT FOR!"

I have a feeling my life is about to get very interesting.


4 comments:

The Speck family said...

I haven't left a comment lately, but I check your blog now and then; your kids are getting so big and continue to be so beautiful! Your Matthew stories always crack me up too :). Hope you guys have a great summer! Kelly S. (live in Nashville, husband is die hard UT and SEC fan, went to ACU)

Teri said...

Hi Elizabeth! I have a huge favor to ask of you...Summer is approaching and I remember a few years ago you made out a summer schedule for your kids. I am needing direction and was wondering if maybe you had that saved and you could email it to me or repost it? I have a 6b year old and a 21 month old and am needing some ideas of how to keep us going! Thanks so much!

Teri Triplett
tripletttrio@gmail.com

Aunt Barbara said...

Kerry kept hoping we had some italian in our heritage line becasue all his friends who were italian got lip fuzz first! Aunt Barbara

emily said...

I am so scared. & in FULL SUPPORT of your no-thin-goatee policy!! NOT ALLOWED!!! I owe you an e-mail!!