Well, we are starting to wrap up our Spring activities one day at a time. Tonight was Matthew's last soccer game. It usually comes as more of a relief in the Spring as we are itching for a break. Tonight, Matthew was telling me about activities he wanted to participate in in the summer. I told him I was preferring a more low key summer. He told me he prefers "high key"! That's my Matthew!
Speaking of high key, I always enjoy watching my boy play soccer! He plays with crazy ferocity. I think this was the first time I brought my camera to a game and wanted to get a few shots of my goalie. The first one is my favorite. Very Matrix-like! The ball was kicked in the air and he kicked it down. Here are a few more!
Looking forward to watching Thomas's 3 soccer games tomorrow weaved in between Matthew's 3 baseball games!

No comments:
Post a Comment