
Blog friends,
I read the most amazing book yesterday. It is a true story of an unusual friendship between two Christian men and how each changed the other's life. The story takes place in Ft. Worth, so all of you familiar with Dallas/Ft. Worth would appreciate it!
I couldn't recommend this book more highly! I read the entire thing yesterday. It was just that good. I think it should be required reading for Christians. Go out and get a copy today!

3 comments:
I am in the middle of reading it right now.....having been born in FW, it makes it even better! Great book with a great story.
I read this book in one day, too--I could NOT put it down--then I used about half a box of tissues! It is VERY good!
Someone else I know just recommended that book to me and loved it just like you! Can't wait to read it :) By the way, I just finished "Those Who Saved us"- I enjoyed it as well. Keep the recommendations coming :)
Post a Comment