Friday, January 26, 2007

Memory Lane

I have been working on my "Pottery Barn wall" this week. I have been going through my pictures of the kids as babies, making them black and white, matting them in white, and framing them in black.

This process has been bittersweet for me. I am so glad that the kids are a little older, but I really miss them as babies. Their faces are thinning out, their hands, not so dimpled. Sweet coos have been replaced by, "MOM!"

I have enjoyed the trip down memory lane.


 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shelly said...

what sweet pictures!

Mommy of Boys said...

So sweet...be sure and post a picture of your PB wall. It sounds so cute!

Kelley said...

Precious babies.
It goes so fast.

Heather said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see a photo of the finished wall.

Heather said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see a photo of the finished wall.

Deana Nall said...

I'm doing the same thing with pics of our girls to go over our fireplace!