Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Holidays Part 2

The day after Christmas, we headed down to Conroe to be with Bryon's family.  Unfortunately, my camera was left on my chair, along with several presents that were supposed to go with us!  Matthew did bring his new camera, and as soon as I figure out how to download his pictures, I will post them.

While we were away, my 3 1/2 week old nephew came down with RSV, and was hospitalized for several days.  We got home from Conroe, and got to spend time with my other nephew, James, while his brother and mom were hanging out in the hospital.  We were blessed with incredible weather last week, and spent most of the days at home outside.  Matthew became and old pro at his rip stick, and we didn't see him much after he got the hang of it!  I will say that the rip stick is extremely difficult to get on.  It is funny to see how many things my 9 year old can do that I have never been able to do!




No comments: