Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's time!

Well, I have been mulling this over for a while and have decided to make my blog private. I will keep this message up for a week. If you would like to have access to my blog, you can email me at:
littlebitslife@gmail.com

It's been a fun ride!

12 comments:

Jacinda said...

I emailed you.

PandaMom said...

What's up?! Have you had weirdos lurking around...I mean besides me? LOL

I will certainly email you. I "love" your family after a year and a half of following them! ; )

Yes, way back we talked about Speech, because I grad. from BU in '93. I still want to meet face to face when I visit home someday. It would be crazy not to! ; )

Page said...

If you have room, I would like to be added. My email address is pagecole@bellsouth.net. I love reading about your family!

Kristen OQ said...

Count me in...of course!

elizabeth said...

Page,
Thank you for your interest! You are on "the list"!

Amy said...

Count me in. I think you have my email. If not, it is abbaylor@yahoo.com. We were in Washington D.C. this weekend for the NCAA tournament. I thought about Matthew while we were there...I just know he is going to be president someday! Love y'all's Easter pics!

SG said...

count me in too!

Kelley said...

Me too! I sent an email.

amy said...

Count me in.....I sent an email as well!!

amy said...

Count me in.....I sent an email as well!!

Emily said...

I would love to be on your list too! I think we already talked about this in our email though!

laura said...

I found your blog through Lauren. I love to read about your sweet family, hear about your books and get great gardening ideas! If you have more room, I would love to be a part. lauraewatson@sbcglobal.net