Wednesday, March 05, 2008

AI fans?

Any American Idol fans out there? I really enjoyed last night!

I wasn't the biggest fan of David Cook until last night. He was incredible! I also love Jason Castro, despite the fact that he in an Aggie ;). My third favorite guy is Michael Johns.

I am looking forward to the girls tonight. Brooke White is my favorite girl. I also love Carly Smithson and Syesha.

I was a little disappointed with the song choices last night. The 80s were the best! I hope the girls pick some great ones tonight.

Who are your favorites?

7 comments:

Mommy of Boys said...

I am right there with you with the guys. I don't LOVE the young David like everyone else. No one is really choosing songs well this year. Maybe they'll get better as the competition goes on.

Kathryn said...

Hi, Elizabeth - I'm a big AI fan and love watching the show, although I don't think I've ever actually voted! Ryan Seacrest keeps reminding us that this year is the "best ever," but I'm not convinced yet. For the guys, I'm a fan of David Cook and Michael Johns; for the girls, Brooke White is my pick. I am NOT a fan of either Danny Noriega or rocker Amanda Overmyer and hope they head home soon. Looking forward to seeing the girls tonight!

Melissa said...

love brooke white and also david archuletta... but didnt like his last song choice! hope yall are doing well :)

Kelley said...

This year's AI hasn't interested me as much. We usually watch it as a family, but this year my kids aren't as interested. So goes the mom.

Also it airs at the same time as "The Biggest Loser" on Tuesday nights and I LOVE that show. It inspires me!

Anonymous said...

Cassidy is a HUGE AI fan. She knows everything about everyone. We all watch it together. My favs are David Archuletta and Brook White.

Meredith

Alyssa said...

I love Brooke White, and I thought that David Cook was wonderful this week. I can't get "Hello" out of my head...

elizabeth said...

Alyssa, I am the same way! I can't get it out of my head.