Well, we had our biggest snow last year Easter weekend, so why not have our first snow of this year at the beginning of Spring Break? We weren't expecting snow, but got a big surprise when we opened the blinds this morning! I had lost hope that we would get any snow this year, so I feel like this morning was an unexpected gift! The kids had a great time in the half and hour they had before school. Lots of snow ball fights and "ice football".
Thomas was SO excited and ran around screaming "It's Snowing! It's Snowing!" He dressed himself in his snowman sweater without a wardrobe consult from me. Thomas told me he was most excited because they can finally put snow up on the weather board at school!
Many of you fellow Texans have commented on how crazy the weather has been this week! Shorts one day, freezing rain the next, shorts again the next day, then snow! Tomorrow it is supposed to be beautiful again in time for our games. I guess variety is the spice of life, right?








3 comments:
I think I was just as excited as the kids!
I love how the boys are wearing socks as mittens! Too funny!
Yes, Karen, mittens aren't at the top of the wardrobe priority list in central Texas! Socks will do just fine the once or twice that it snows every year!
Post a Comment