

Happy Easter!
We have had such a fun day. It started at 5:30 this morning, when we heard Thomas yelling at the top of his lungs over and over, "Can we come out and see if the Easter Bunny came?" Bryon had to race in to quiet him down! We got up around 7 and enjoyed some time looking through our Easter baskets and having a small egg hunt. Then it was off to church.
The funniest thing happened at church today! I wore a hat today because I love hats and feel that it is acceptable to wear one at Easter. Before the service and afterward, no less than 5 over 80 year old men made a beeline over to me and thanked me for wearing a hat and said they wished that more women would wear them! So ladies, if you are looking to corner the over 80 crowd, I have found the way!
After church, we headed home for a traditional ham Easter dinner. We have spent most of the day working in the yard and playing with our Easter goodies.






8 comments:
You look GREAT in a hat!
Sounds like a fun day was had by all at your house!
I LOVE your hat, too!
It may be necessary to be in your 30's and wear a hat but it is certainly worth a shot for the older ladies! :) I loved your hat, I have several friends that look great in hats, unfortunately I am not one of them. Looks like ya'll had a great time today! Blessings
Great hat! I love hat, too and love that we can wear them at Easter.
Utterly STUNNING my dear! You look so fabulous! The kids are just as adorable as always. Great memories! ; )
That ME of yours sure has the prettiest blue eyes.
Your kids are so adorable...and aren't you styling in your Easter hat:) I love it! I do not think I could pull it off though. Glad you all had such a wonderful Easter.
Love the hat- and love the old men story. :) Such sweet pics and I always enjoy seeing the Easter ensembles of all the kids. Glad you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment