Happy Birthday Michael! It is so hard for me to believe that you are 30!!!! Hope you have had a wonderful birthday!Love,Robyn
Thanks Elizabeth - Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.And thanks for the note, Robyn. It's hard for me to believe, too. Our families need to get together soon - it's been too long.
I love the close relationships you and your siblings have...I hope my girls grow up being that close. What a blessing!
Oh my, I think your little one favors her uncle? Happy Birthday Michael!
You guys are so cute. Happy Birthday, Elizabeth's brother!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael! It is so hard for me to believe that you are 30!!!! Hope you have had a wonderful birthday!
Love,
Robyn
Thanks Elizabeth - Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
And thanks for the note, Robyn. It's hard for me to believe, too. Our families need to get together soon - it's been too long.
I love the close relationships you and your siblings have...I hope my girls grow up being that close. What a blessing!
Oh my, I think your little one favors her uncle? Happy Birthday Michael!
You guys are so cute. Happy Birthday, Elizabeth's brother!
Post a Comment