Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Never thought this day would come.

There is no doubt that Thomas has me wrapped around his little finger.  He always has!  Little did I know that there would be a day where just looking at his face would disgust me.

But that day has come....


Anyone who knows me well, knows that loose teeth are on my top 5 disgusting things of all time. Kids wiggling their teeth in front of me can cause me to become unglued.

Please join me in praying that losing the two front teeth is a swift, painless process!

2 comments:

Page said...

LOL! It's funny how everybody has their quirks. Mine is kids with balloons...I can't stand it! I just know it's gonna pop at any second and it scares me to death!

Donna said...

I pulled my Austin's 5th tooth tonight. He wanted to leave it in and let it "pop" out. It basically fell out he had it so loose. Fun milestones!