Wow! What a week! There has been lots going on, and my camera has been working overtime. Here are a few images from the last 1 1/2 weeks:
Thomas's birthday party. He has a few friends that are very dear to us. I have known them all since before they were born! We asked a few of them to celebrate Thomas's birthday at the Baylor basketball game. We had a blast, and I am so thankful for Thomas's sweet friends!
Lauren's shower was Dec. 11th. It was lots of fun, and I really enjoyed seeing how much Mary Beth loved it. She is getting to be such a big girl, and wants to be with the girls all the time. She was in her element at the shower, and was very helpful with passing out the gifts!



Matthew's class Christmas party:

2 comments:
Your recital dress was gorgeous, but maybe you might consider the splatter-painted t-shirt dress for your next recital. ;)
Merry Christmas!
Loved looking at your pictures. Have a great Christmas, friend!
Post a Comment