Well, this morning went off without a hitch! Everyone is happy and all is well in the world. I got to spend quite a bit of time with Matthew's teacher yesterday getting her room ready for math, and I love her! I can't wait to pick the boys up in an hour to see how their days went!
That sounds so good to have good back to school experiences after such fun sounding summertime travels. The way your kids love school is such an encouragement. Now I know this is random but I just stumbled upon something online and it seems so fun but I wondered if you had heard anything about it: Baby Loves Disco. (http://www.babylovesdisco.com/locations/dallas/) They have it in a few locations all over the US and it seems like something my kids would like. Just Curious and I know from a previous cute blog your family likes to boogie-hee hee.
3 comments:
So fun! I always love the first day of school...I hope y'all have a great year!
That sounds so good to have good back to school experiences after such fun sounding summertime travels. The way your kids love school is such an encouragement. Now I know this is random but I just stumbled upon something online and it seems so fun but I wondered if you had heard anything about it: Baby Loves Disco. (http://www.babylovesdisco.com/locations/dallas/) They have it in a few locations all over the US and it seems like something my kids would like. Just Curious and I know from a previous cute blog your family likes to boogie-hee hee.
Your boys look so cute on their first day! I'm glad they had good days. You and ME will having some good girl time.
Post a Comment