Monday, October 15, 2007

Bryon

Karen tagged me!

Who is your man? Bryon
How long have you been together? 12 1/2 years. We have known each other for over 14 years.
How long dated? 14 months from first date to wedding day.
How old is your man? Bryon turned 36 in April.
Who eats more? It's a toss up. Probably me!
Who said "I love you" first? Bryon
Who is taller? Bryon is about 6'3", I am 5'6" .
Who sings better? I do. Bryon and I both get a good laugh every now and then at his singing abilities!
Who is smarter? We are smart in different ways.
Whose temper is worse? Me
Who does the laundry? Bryon
Who takes out the garbage? Bryon
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who is better with the computer? Definitely me. Bryon just started really using email this year!
Who mows the lawn? Bryon
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives when you are together? It's a toss up. Bryon usually likes me driving on weekends.
Who pays when you go out? Bryon
Who is most stubborn? I say Bryon, he says me! ;)
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. We live in the same town. We used to see Bryon's more than we do now thanks to weekend sports for the kids!
Who kissed who first? Bryon did after going to a Texas Rangers game.
Who asked who out? Bryon asked me to go to a local cafeteria with his best friend, Kevin after church one Sunday. Then he asked me out for a real date one week later.
Who proposed? Bryon did on November 4, 1995
Who is more sensitive? Neither one of us is too sensitive.
Who has more friends? I do. He doesn't keep up with old friends as much as I do. Plus he works hard and wants to hang out with the kids and me during his free time.
Who has more siblings? We both have a younger sister and a younger brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we are a pretty good team and share the pant wearing responsibility!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lauren said...

I'm so glad you actually did something like this! Y'all are such a great couple, and I'm so glad you married that man!

Mommy of Boys said...

Thanks for playing, E! You guys are too cute!