Sunday, October 21, 2007

Girly Girl


After church today, my mother asked Mary Beth to come to her house and play with the new doll house that Mom bought. When we got home, we asked Mary Beth to go get dressed for Nana's house. This is what she came up with on her own: garter in the hair, Barbie wedding dress, pink tutu underneath the dress, tights, Princess slippers, and a feather boa!

Before I go one, I must say that Mary Beth has only one speech mispronounciation. She pronounces "th" as "z". This makes her sound very French. i.e. "Mommy, the boys are bozzering me!"

Anyway, we told her that her outfit might not be the best for going to Nana's. She then sighed and said, "OK, I will take my feazzers (feathers) off!"

She had a great time at Nana's even without her feazzers!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Your mom would be the best grandmother:) How fun that Mary Beth got to spend quality girl time with her precious Nana. She looks precious, by the way!

Lauren Cunningham

Kelley said...

How cute are these pictures! Fun, fun, fun.

Anonymous said...

WAY too cute! I miss my daughter being that age, but she is still a beauty and a sweetheart at 24. Thanks for the smile

courtney said...

Love it--that's so great!

Amy S. Grant said...

I love this! I can just hear the French accent. With two older brothers it sounds like she's got the girly department covered.