Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Pottery Barn wall

So here it is. If you are coming into my house from the
garage, a long hall dead ends into our bedroom.
From this angle, there is an entrance immediately to
the right into our laundry room. A few steps later,
there is a hallway that leads to our guest room/office
(that is the doorway you see). This hallway was a 6 foot
space with nothing on it. I finally got up the courage to
frame my favorite pictures of the kids from when they
were 1 to 2 years old. I have many more, so I am looking
for more hall space! ;)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jacinda said...

beautiful!

Kelley said...

Cute stuff and yes, it's a definate Pottery Barn wall.

Deana Nall said...

That looks really nice. I just picked up my b&w prints today to do something similar over the fireplace. Of course we actually have to CLOSE on the house with the fireplace and move into it first...

Mommy of Boys said...

Looks great!

jettybetty said...

I really really really like that!