Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A boy named Sue

We took the kitty to the vet for the first time today and found out that Dinah was actually Dino. Apparently it is hard to tell the sex of a 1 pound kitten! I even took her to see a vet assistant yesterday to confirm that she was a female and she thought "she" was!

Matthew had been introducing him as "Dinah. Dynamite for long." So we now have Dynamite! We tried several other names, but I have enough names to remember without changing one midstream!

Matthew pranked called someone for the first time today. The vet gave the boys her card with the office's name and number on it. When we got home, I was taking card of the baby when I heard Matthew on the phone. I came into the room and heard him using a funny voice. He had apparently called the vet's office and said that he was from Scotland and he had a dog that was sick and needed to come in in the morning! He was using his fake British accent! We had to have a lecture on prank calling and lying. Just another day at the office...

2 comments:

Donna G said...

I gave my parents a kitten one time that they named "Miss Kitty". When the took Miss Kitty to the vet to have her "fixed", her/his name was changed to George!

Obviously it is hard to tell...

I love that Matthew was using an accent! How clever!

Ax said...

Ah, the youth of today have a much harder time with prank calls because of caller id...