Our high school football team went up to 5A this year. We weren't expecting to have such a great season this year, but went deep into the playoffs undefeated. Here we are at Midlothian for their final playoff game.
Mary Beth always finds a way to have fun at these events!
Celebrating Dad and Thomas's b-day.
Baby girl looking so grown up!
Matthew's Christmas choir concert.
My hair dresser retired! I had been using her since I was pregnant with Thomas. Found a new GUY to do my hair and I'm happy with the results!
Mary Beth, aka Rapunzel, when she talks me in to straightening her hair. What a chore!
Mary Beth and Thomas (with Nana and Deedah) after their piano recital.
Girls Baking Night!
Mary Beth's Christmas party at school! It was combined with pajama day. Here she is making Christmas Pot Pourri.
One of her best friends, Avery Anne.
Avery Anne, Whitney, and MB having a ball in the back yard leaves!










No comments:
Post a Comment