Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The iphone version of our Cape Cod trip.

I guess I haven't been good about plugging my phone into the computer, but I just found these pictures from our Cape Cod trip!  It seems like a lifetime ago.


I love this one of the kids.  Eating delicious pizza on a chilly night...what a dream for this Texas girl!
 The obligatory hydrangea shot.  They are truly unbelievable!
 Mama and her babies taking a break from shopping in Chatham.

Fabulous corn shuckers!
 Our favorite breakfast spot, the Keltic Kitchen.
 I love the light in Cape Cod.  No enhancements here...

 Our sailor boy, Matthew.  I think he would have spent the entire week sailing if he could have.


 Mary Beth loves oysters.  This was her first of the trip.

 Looking a little mermaidish here!
 Reading in the cottage.
 Golf at Cranberry Golf Course.

 My two gamers.
 Mary Beth and I have an annual flower hunt where we walk around the neighborhood and collect/identify flowers.



 I used to sit at this "kids table"!
 Driving home on my birthday!

No comments: