We had a fun Halloween night! Our neighborhood is always a hotbed of Trick-or-Treating activity as evidenced by the following picture that a friend took of our house around dusk...
So the family always comes to our house for the evening. We enjoyed a great meal together, and then most of the family went around the neighborhood while my mother and I hung out at the house handing out 100 pounds of candy! I love staying home and seeing all our cute neighbor children looking adorable or scary as the case may be. We were happy to have Jilinda and Lydia with us, but sad that Hiney Swiney Flu Michael had to stay home. We missed him dearly! Another interesting thing about the evening was that Matthew chose to hang out with his friends and trick-or-treat. He just keeps growing up and excited about every new independence. He is, after all, going to be a "ten-ager" in a few short weeks!


2 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! Made me miss all of you and wish the kids could have trick or treated at our house!!
Suzanne
it looks like Thomas' head was cut off in that second picture. wish I could have been there...if not for that pesky "hiney swiney flu." I'm pretty sure my doctor did not use that term. --Uncle Michael
Post a Comment