I have been growing my hair out for a year and decided it was time for a change. My hair dresser cut 6 inches off the back! Here's hoping for low humidity days and that my hair doesn't get damaged from flat iron abuse!
Love the new hair cut, my twin! I've been growing my hair out as well. I've been thinking about getting my hair cut. That's such a cute style!! Looks great on you! Glad you had a great holiday season! Yeh!! for things getting back to normal!
I just got mine all cut off too. From very long, to very short-pretty extreme. Its like my hairdresser said "I was wasting too much energy in having long hair." Such a true statement. I love having it out long, its just alot of work, and in this season, I need to focus my energy on other things!
15 comments:
Love the new hair cut, my twin! I've been growing my hair out as well. I've been thinking about getting my hair cut. That's such a cute style!! Looks great on you!
Glad you had a great holiday season! Yeh!! for things getting back to normal!
it's cute! I'm in a shorter hair phase right now too....and enjoying it!
I LOVE your hair Elizabeth!!!
CP
Love it! You look so sophisticated. :)
I love it. I have almost the same cut!!
super cute!! i've loved having shorter hair. i like that it doesn't get folded/caught in my shirt collars!
Me likee. I think it makes you look very young...like a college girl!
Hey- You got the posh bob! I love it- I like the color too! I love makeovers! Happy New Hair!
Looks great...so posh!
Meredith
Looks great! ; )
Very cute!
Im lovin' it! You look great girl!
I just got mine all cut off too. From very long, to very short-pretty extreme. Its like my hairdresser said "I was wasting too much energy in having long hair." Such a true statement. I love having it out long, its just alot of work, and in this season, I need to focus my energy on other things!
I love the new hair cut!! So cute!! I have been thinking about growing mine out but you may have just changed my mind. Hope you enjoy it!
I love your haircut! It looks great! I also love the "bookcase" on your blog... it is fun to see what favorites we share :)
What an adorable cut! You look great.
Sue
Post a Comment