Thomas:
"Dear God, thank you for the Earth, thank you for the countries, thank you for the states, and thank you for the cities. But thank you most of all for the planet so astronauts can have a place to land."
ME before church yesterday:
"Mommy, put on your shoes!"
"In just a minute, honey. Let me do my hair first."
"Mommy, I didn't know you had hair on your feet!"
Matthew sitting next to me at church holding up a dime:
"Mommy, I really want to give God my tive (tithe)." He is really learning a lot in Bible class!
Hot and Hot
1 week ago

3 comments:
Elizabeth, what kind of camera do you use? We are having a grandchild in January and I need/want a new camera! Your pictures are always so good.
Blessings, Linda L.
Linda,
I have a Canon Digital Rebel. I absolutely love it! I just got the XTi this summer. I rarely leave the house without it.
Look it up at www.canogacamera.com
They have very good prices and you don't pay tax.
Thanks, and by the way, I loved the quotes of your children....when you are my age, you will be so glad you documented those precious words.
Post a Comment