Oh my!!
No way!!! That is too cute.
I've loved catching up on your blog/pictures. I feel like I know your family!That little princess is too much. I recognize that box, we have one of those under our tree too. :)
Sweet!!
We have no presents under our tree at all -- Seth is our "prince" and seems to think anything under the tree is free game to open at any time!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my!!
No way!!! That is too cute.
I've loved catching up on your blog/pictures. I feel like I know your family!
That little princess is too much. I recognize that box, we have one of those under our tree too. :)
Sweet!!
We have no presents under our tree at all -- Seth is our "prince" and seems to think anything under the tree is free game to open at any time!
Post a Comment